Cash Flow Made Easy Masterclass
DETAIILS FOR Cash Flow Made Easy Masterclass
- Facts follow Figures
- How can you survive or grow your business?
- Simply by looking at your numbers.
- Numbers won’t lie. Zero means zero. There are no two ways about it. In order to grow your business, make investors fall in love with you or even, make your business bankable, you need to control your cash flow.
- This masterclass is about will equip you with the exact system of how we assist our clients to manage their cash flow by implementing 3 things:
- Develop an annual budget and learn how to flex it as
month goes by.
- Create a healthy financial management routine which will merge your financial with the future.
- Financial Review
- Clear and honest advice from a chartered accountant on how you can stop wasting money on taxes, unnecessary expenses and weak financial policies.
- To analyse and trim profit & loss account
- To identify and improve business structure
- To understand and improve corporate financial profile
- To understand and implement Business Standards
The Trainer : Faz
- Having exposure to accounting, corporate and personal tax, audit and assurance for various industries as well as SME business consulting, Faz became an entrepreneur himself after becoming a Chartered Accountant in Singapore.
- Faz is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK), a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountant (ISCA), a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), a registered corporate secretary and filing agent (RFA) with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA) and a registered corporate secretary and professional filing agent (MyCoID) with the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM).
Know how to do Budgeting and Forecasting
- This 1-day course will allow you to have a hands- on session to do budgeting and forecasting with guidance from the industry expert.
Improve Corporate Financial Profile
- As trusted bookkeepers and accountants, we are experienced and in a good position to advise small to medium businesses when they are facing cash flow issues and how to tackle them.
Trim profit & loss account
- No matter how great your business model is, how profitable you are or how many investors are interested in supporting your business, you can’t survive if you can’t manage your company’s cash flow.
- Careful cash flow management allows a company to estimate the
amount of cash that it will have on hand at any one time.
- Learn how to monitor your cash flow regularly and ways to cut costs.
Refine your knowledge about cash flow
- A healthy business should generate positive net cash flow from
operating activities and you should grow the amount over time.
- Learn more about its components; cash in, cash out, volume of money, frequency and duration.
Digitalize your Accounts
- Tired of keeping all those old receipts and accounts related documents? It’s time for you to digitize it. We will show you on how your accounts can be managed and accessible 24/7 worldwide.
Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: 6591 8600 / 6240 6901
114 Lavender Street #11-06
CT Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: +65 6240 6901
M: +65 9066 4196
F: +65 6240 6902
Menara Mandiri, 16th floor
l. Jend. Sudirman No.54-55
Jakarta 12190 – Indonesia
T: +62 21 2358 5706
M: +62 813 16 39 0066