Driving Innovation & Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
DETAIILS FOR DRIVING INNOVATION & DEVELOPING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET
6 hours – Full day
Saturday, 0830 – 1600
This masterclass has been developed to benefit anyone that have been contemplating starting a business and haven’t taken action yet, and also for those that have committed to action but need guidance in where to begin.
It is an inclusive masterclass that is applicable to all new business ventures regardless of industry or required resources (financial, talent, etc.)
This is a one day masterclass is designed to help participants:
- Understand the concept of innovation, its components and its importance for the company and organizations in general.
- Develop a practical framework for the design and implementation of a systematic innovation strategy.
- Incorporate adequate tools for formulation of a business model and a business plan.
- Connect the theoretical issues with the concrete reality through work on actual experiences of companies that have a culture in innovation and studying successful study cases.
- Identify ways to develop your own business.
Register online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details on Course Topic, Start Date, Full Name, Birthday, Gender, NRIC, Race, Citizenship, Address & Postal Code, Email and Contact Number
S$181.90 (incl. 7% GST) per person for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
S$267.50 (incl. 7% GST) per person for Foreigners
- course materials
- case study
- instructors’ fees
- tea break refreshments (excluding lunch) during the masterclass.
114 Lavender Street #11-06 CT
Hub 2 Singapore 338729
Register and pay online via Credit Card, Master or Visa. Visit to our office on weekdays 9:30 – 6:30pm. Email payment detail to email@example.com
T: 6591 8600 / 6240 6901
114 Lavender Street #11-06
CT Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: +65 6240 6901
M: +65 9066 4196
F: +65 6240 6902
Menara Mandiri, 16th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.54-55
Jakarta 12190 – Indonesia
T: +62 21 2358 5706
M: +62 813 16 39 0066