MANAGING DIFFICULT PEOPLE
DETAIILS FOR MANAGING DIFFICULT PEOPLE WORKSHOP
It covers a lot of different scenarios that usually occur in a workplace like disagreeing with other employees, working with aggressive and unreasonable individuals or handling bullies in the workplace.
This training course provides you with the techniques and tools to handle these circumstances, attain mediation and demonstrates how important it is to intervene and manage conflicts.
- See conflict as communication.
- How to deal with your own and other peoples’ anger.
- Understand and use the three step conflict resolution model.
- Best practises to identify, assess and develop the next generation of Successor.
- Understand people’s behaviors and motives.
- Identify causes of difficult behavior.
- Plan and practice to handle difficult situations successfully.
S$267.50 (incl. 7% GST) per person for Foreigners
- course materials
- case study
- instructors’ fees
- tea break refreshments (excluding lunch) during the masterclass.
Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: 6591 8600 / 6240 6901
114 Lavender Street #11-06
CT Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: +65 6240 6901
M: +65 9066 4196
F: +65 6240 6902
Menara Mandiri, 16th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.54-55
Jakarta 12190 – Indonesia
T: +62 21 2358 5706
M: +62 813 16 39 0066