The Wedding Host Masterclass
DETAIILS FOR The Wedding Host Masterclass
- Many believe as long as one has some prior experience in public speaking, it is all it takes for him to become an effective Master of Ceremonies
- The truth is to become a good emcee, it takes more than just possessing good public speaking skills.
- Undeniably, good content is a must in most events. However packaging the content together making it flow and ensuring that the audience are informed and entertained are the some of the many responsibilities of a good emcee.
- After attending this masterclass, one can be assured that you’ll be able to better understand the protocol and social etiquette of a Master of Ceremonies.
- In today’s highly competitive and demanding entertainment industry, you just cant afford to make mistakes.
- This masterclass will turn you into an alert, serious yet entertaining Master of Ceremonies ever!
- Comprehend basics hosting/emcee skills that would be adequate to start their own event
- Techniques to overcome stage fear
- Discover their own style/personality to set them apart from others
- Understand audience engagement
- Deliver lines and scripts naturally
- Effective voice projection, pitching and pronunciation
- Portray the right body language on stage
- Market themselves as a freelance emcee efficiently on social media
- Learn different marketing strategies such as video marketing to get engagement
- Draft a contract to protect oneself during hosting event
The Trainer : Dyn Norahim
- Former Mediacorp Radio Personality 2007-2016
- Tv Host since 2013
- Producer Presenter Social Media
- Founder Okletsgo Pte Ltd
- Producer Presenter of TehTariksg
- Hosted hundreds of wedding events since 2008.
The Trainer : Johari Sa’ad
Johari Sa’ad is the founder of Art of Marriage, Baru Nak Start and Video Story Branding. He also co-founded EDUdebt.
He ventured into Entrepreneurship because he felt he had no other choices as he had only 1 ‘O’ level credit to his name.
He could take the traditional route of furthering his studies and get a good job but he did not want to fall into the rat race, thus venturing into the Entrepreneurship route.
His entrepreneurial success also came from his passion in marketing especially in video marketing and that was when he started Video Story Branding, catering mainly for small business owners, consultants, trainers, speakers or any solo-preneurs as he believes that everyone should have the opportunity to produce professional looking videos that are emotionally engaging without breaking the bank.
- Speaking with power
- First Impression
- Body Language
- Vocal Charisma
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Draft a contract
Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: 6591 8600 / 6240 6901
114 Lavender Street #11-06
CT Hub 2 Singapore 338729
T: +65 6240 6901
M: +65 9066 4196
F: +65 6240 6902
Menara Mandiri, 16th floor
l. Jend. Sudirman No.54-55
Jakarta 12190 – Indonesia
T: +62 21 2358 5706
M: +62 813 16 39 0066